Help please? :)
Hi:), I am not a cancer patient, though a person that is really close to my heart was diagnosed and prompted me to my research for my english project on leukemia. Part of the requirement is to interview a person to add to our report. I was hoping to find somebody that was or is diagnosis with a type of leukemia to ask questions about the changes in their life: emotionally, physically, and how the community and friends reacted. Anybody want to be interviewed? Any sort of help would be so nice! I would sincerely appreciate anybody will to share basically their story with me:). Thanks :). You can email me at email@example.com or comment on this. I have to have this out in an interview format, so the questions are the following:
1. How did you react after being first diagnosed?
2. What kind of treatment did or are or will go through?
3. How did your community react? Friends, school, work etc…
4. Did treatment affect you physically?
5. What was the hardest struggle you faced?
6. What was the biggest change, if any in your life?